The term “you”, “your” or “User(s)” shall refer to any entity or person that that accesses, views, uses our Services, and/or starts an account with us. The terms “we,” “our”, “us”shall refer to Remco.
BY VISITING, USING AND ACCESING THE SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO THE DATA PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUT PRIVACY PRACTICES, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect information, including both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information, when you interact with us and the Services, for example when you:
- Access or use the Services;
- Create an account with us;
- Open or respond to our e-mails;
- Contact customer service;
- Visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- Purchase services on or through our website;
“Personal Information” means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. As a general rule, we do not collect Personal Information about you when you visit and/or use the Services, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting Personal Information through the Services is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving us your permission to use the information for the stated purpose.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- With your consent: We ask for your agreement to process your information for specific purposes and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Through this Website and the associated Services, we may collect information that can identify you when you voluntarily submit it to us. Your Personal Information may include:
- Your telephonenumber;
- Date ofbirth;
- Current address or principal place ofbusiness;
- Identification number, including, but not limited to social security number, tax identification number orpassport;
- Government-Issued Identification or other government issued documentsproving existence of a legalentity;
- Banking details, such as account numbers, routing numbers, the name of the bank and the bank’s address;and
- Other similarinformation.
Accredited Investor Information. In order for a User to purchase AND Tokens on the Website, you will need to be verified as an Accredited Investor. For the United States Accredited Investor verification process, a User’s PersonalInformationmayalsoincludeincome-basedinformation,networthbasedinformation, or information from a third-party representative.
If the User is an Accredited Investor based on income then the User’s Personal Information will alsoinclude:
If the User is an Accredited Investor based on net worth then the User’s Personal Information will also include:
- The User’s W-2 Form, Form 1099, Schedule K-1, or Filed Form 1040;and
- A written representation from the User that he or she has a reasonable expectation of reaching the income level in the currentyear.
However,if the User is an Accredited Investor based on third-party representation, then the User’s Personal Information will alsoinclude:
- Brokerage statements;and
- Other statements of securities holdings, certificates of deposit and/or tax assessments and appraisal reports issued by third parties in order to verifyassets.
Additionally, any other relevant documents that a User provides to prove Accredited Investor status will be included in the User’s Personal Information.
- Written confirmation from a broker-dealer, a registered investment advisor, a licensed attorney or a CPA that such person has taken reasonable steps to verify that the User is an accredited investor within the prior three (3) months and determined that such User is an accreditedinvestor.
If you are NOT from the United States, you may still need to qualify as an Accredited Investor based on your country of residence, including, but not limited to, Australia, New Zealand, Gibraltar, Switzerland, European Union/United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Israel, Canada, and Japan.
The list is not exhaustive and is subject to change, therefore, please consult with your local counsel to ensure you are compliant with the standardsinyourjurisdiction.IftheUserisrequiredtoshowthattheymeetanAccreditedInvestor standard, then the User’s Personal Information will also include any documentation or informationthattheUserprovidesduringtheverificationprocess.ItistheUser’sresponsibilityto understandandcomplywithanyandalllaws,rulesandregulationsofhis/herspecificjurisdiction that may be applicable to the User’s use of the Services or theWebsite.
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and Common Reporting Standards (FATCA/CRS).
In order to comply with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Common Reporting Standards (CRS), Users will need to provide the information that REMCO is requiredtocollect.TheinformationrequiredbytheseformsisconsideredPersonalInformation, and may include the Personal Information mentioned above, such as the “Know Your Customer” (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and Accreditation information; as well as otherPersonalInformation,including,butnotlimitedto,foreigntaxidentifyingnumber,global intermediaryidentificationnumber,entitytypeifapplicable,government-issueddocumentationif applicable and/or other relevant financial documentation ifnecessary.
- STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We willtakereasonableprecautions,aswellasphysical,technical,andorganizational measures in accordance with industry standards, as described herein, to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
The Services are maintained in the United States of America and all servers, which store your Personal Information, are secured and located in the United States of America. Computer safeguards, such as firewalls and data encryption are used to protect your information. We authorize access to your information only for those employees or agents who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities and these individual sarerequired to treat this information as confidential.
However, the security of information on or transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Unauthorized entry of use, hardware or software failures, and other factors may compromise the securityofyourPersonalInformation.Allinformationyousendtouselectronicallyorthrough email is not secure. Any transmission is at your own risk as the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Users are solely responsible for protecting their passwords, limiting access to their computers,and signing out of the Account after their sessions.
These curity measures in place will,from time to time,bereviewed inline with legal and technical developments.
We collect and temporarily store certain information about your usage of the Services. Non-Personal Information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data such as cookies, pixel tags, web beacons and device information. The information includes, without limitation:
We may collect information such as: the type of computer and/or mobile device you use; the unique device ID of your computer and/or mobile device; the IP address of your computer and/or mobile device; the operating system of your computer and/or mobile device; and the type of mobile internet browsers of your computer and/or mobile device.
when you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
When you first visit or use the Services we may request permission to collect and use your device’s precise geolocation. You can opt not to permit the collection of this information, but you may not be able to use the Services without access to your location. We need your location information in order to provide our Services. You can control how and whether we collect your precise geolocation information through your device’s settings.
If you do not want us to collect this information, you may either change your device’s privacy settings or do not access or use the Services.
INFORMATION COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies): We may use "cookies" on our Website to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Services.
- Web Beacons: Pages of the Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Services statistics (For example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity.
- Social Ad Platforms: We may also use Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn’s functionality of re-marketing through their tracking cookies and pixel-based retargeting services. This means that if you provided your consent to Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn (the “Social Ad Platforms”) to be provided with personalized commercial offers, you may be served with ads (including advertisements of third parties) based on your access to the Services or Website, outside of the Services and Website and across the internet. In such event the Social Ad Platforms, will place cookies on your web browser and use such cookies to serve you ads based on past visits to our Services and Website.
CHANGING YOUR DATA COLLECTION SETTINGS
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. You may need to adjust the settings on your computer and/or device to restrict the collection of information by the Services, but this may prevent you from accessing all of the features of the Services.
- Location Information: You can choose whether or not to allow the Services to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts or all of the Services may be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Social Ad Platforms: If you wish to opt-out of re-targeting and tracking functionality of the Social Ad Platforms, you may do so through each platform directly. PLEASE NOTE that these tracking and targeting by Social Ad Platforms, is provided pursuant to your engagement with the Social Ad Platforms and the actual nature and scope of Personal Information collection and processing performed by such Social Ad Platforms may not be fully known to us. If you would like to learn more or make further inquiries with respect to such nature or scope please refer to each Social Ad Platforms directly.
THIRD-PARTY AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you use the Services or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
- Your Internet provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information about your online activities over time and across different Services, mobile applications and other online sites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Operate, maintain and improve the Services;
- Provide you with the Services and their contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us;
- Provide you with interest-based ads, push notifications, communications, and offers for products and services from us based on your precise geolocation;
- Manage your account, including processing payments and refunds;
- Facilitate and fulfill orders placed on the Services;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages and marketing messages;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Ensure that content from our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device for accessing the Services;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms and Conditions; and
- Notify you when there are changes to any products or services we offer or provide though the Services.
- Usage and Analytics
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Analyze advertising effectiveness; and
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us and our business partners.
Location: We will use location data for the following reasons:
- To provide our Services targeted to the city in which you are located;
- To display information that is relevant to your particular location;
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information you provide to us whether voluntarily or automatically, may be used and disclosed without limitations, in the following instances:
- With vendors who provide services for us (who are required to protect the Personal Information);
- To Report or collect on debts owed to us or our Business Partners;
- To a prospective buyer or buyer of Remco, or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets;
- As part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding;
- To comply with legal requirements for the enforcement of law, regulations, court orders, subpoena, a warrant during the course of a legal proceedings or otherwise; or
- To protect and safeguard our copyright, trademarks, legal rights, intellectual property rights or safety; or
- In response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States.
HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE, WITHDRAW CONSENT OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information that is stored in our systems or that we otherwise control. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information or ask to withdraw any consent you have previously provided to Remco in connection with our use and processing of your Personal Information. Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information the accuracy of which you contest while we verify the status of that data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or withdraw your consent, please contact us at: email@example.com When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates, or as we are otherwise permitted under such law applicable to you.
While we strive to honor all reasonable requests, please be aware that we backup the data to prevent accidental or malicious destruction of your information. Information on backup servers may take some time to be completely deleted from the system. If you request that we remove you from our system and delete all your information, please note that you may still receive materials while your request is being processed.
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal data provided to us from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile services is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
If you suspect that there has been a breach of the security of your data you should contact us and include details of the nature of the breach, the date of the breach, and the full circumstances of the breach.
COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS
We represent and warrant that we will comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, directives and guidelines regarding the collection, use and disclosure of data collected from or about Users or specific devices which apply to the services utilized hereunder (collectively, the “Rules”). The term “Rules” shall include, without limitation, (i)United States Federal Trade Commission Laws regarding the collection, use and disclosure of data from or about users and/or specific devices; (ii) the Children’s Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and (iii) if applicable, the Rules of any other jurisdiction, including and European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“EU GDPR”), rules, regulations and/or directives promulgated by a pertinent Data Protection Act, and all amendments and updates to them or regulations as replaced or superseded from time to time.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- Third-party providers may be used to per form Anti-Money Laundering checks and to perform verification procedures, also known as “Know Your Customer,” in order to comply with KYC and AML Requirements. The FATCA/CRS information the User provides may also be disclosed to third-party providers in order to have the information verified.
- Your Personal Information may be shared to comply with requests by law enforcement or governmental authorities or where we have any other legal obligation to disclose the information sought. Your information may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations of, a merger,consolidation,sale of our as sets,as well as equity financing,acquisition,strategicalliance or in any other situations where such information may be transferred as one of the business assets of Remco.
- We may also release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Remco, our employees, our Users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Due to the nature of the blockchain network, all transactions are publicly auditable. The data that is published in the blockchain network is defined by the specification of the consensus algorithm of that network and does not depend on management decisions of Remco orourthird-party providers. Additionally, when a User’s Account address is disclosed, the User’s Account balance and transaction history will beviewable by the person who the address was dis closed to. However, the User’s name or other Personal Information will not be publicly available. Therefore, it is important that you protect the address to yourAccount.
- Your information may als obeshared o rdisclosed with your consentor under your direction to do so.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE & DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to review, correct, update, or amend the Personal Information where it is inaccurate. You are also entitled to request the deletion or destruction of both the Account and Personal Information by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org Additionally, you may request a copy of the information we have collected about you by contacting us with your full name and email address.
If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used or shared as described in this document, please discontinue the use of the Services or do not provide such information. While we strive to honor all reasonable requests, please be aware that we backup the data to prevent accidental or malicious destruction of your information. Information on backup servers may take some time to be completely deleted from the system. If you request that we remove you from our system and delete your Account,please note that you may still receive materials while your request is being processed.
NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN
We do not direct our website or services directly or indirectly towards children. We do not target the Services towards children, nor do we knowingly collect information about children. If we learn that the information of a child under the age of 13 is stored within its system, we will promptly delete any information in that Account. If you become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please notify us immediately and we will terminate the Account and delete such information.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- Your name;
- Your contact information, including phone number, mailing address, and email address; and;
- The precise nature of your request, inquiry, or complaint.
Remco Software, Inc.
8101 Sandy Spring Rd, Ste 100B,
Laurel, MD 20707